Wednesday, August 12, 2020

The Answer to Your Question Is...... (8.12.20)





My Child,
I Promised you that I Would do it, and I Will. 

However, it will be done in My Way and in My Timing.  My Ways and My Timing are often different than what you expect.  However, they are perfect, and they are right. My Timing is always the best timing, and My Ways are higher than yours.  I’ve Shared with you, in My Word, many times.  So trust that I Know what I Am doing.

You know only what you perceive and see.  But I Know every dimension, of everything, that is going on in your life.  I Know the spiritual forces that are at work against you; and what strategies they are taking. I Know the things that you cannot anticipate; but they will not catch Me by surprise.  I Take every one of these factors into consideration when I Choose to work on your behalf - and bring My Glory to your life. I Want you to know that I Am always at work, in your circumstances, to turn them into My Glory.

My Child, when you are facing difficulty, I Will make a way for you to escape. It may not be exactly what you expect, but it will be perfect, it will be for your good, and it will be just as I Promised in My Word. 

I Am holy.
I Am loving.
I Am the truth.
And I Am also faithful
     and trustworthy. 

It is My Desire for you to learn how trustworthy I Am; so that you will put your trust completely in Me.  Don’t you know how much it blesses Me when you trust Me completely?


Now, the answer to your question is yes. 
I Will do it. 
I Will deliver you. 

However, it will be done My Way and in My Time, and it will bring My Glory into your life.  Just as I Planned. 

So, do not let go of your faith.
I Promised it.
And I Will do it.

Yes.....  and Amen.







Read and Meditate on God's Word
Numbers 23:19 - GOD is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Isaiah 46:11  - …Yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it. 

Isaiah 55:8-9 - For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 

John 14:13-14 - And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it. 

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 

1 Corinthians 10:13 - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but GOD is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it


1 Thessalonians 5:24 - Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

1 John 5:14-15 - And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.


No comments:

Post a Comment