Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Be Still..... And BELIEVE (8.11.20)


My Child,
I Have given you My Great and My Precious Promises. 

And what I Have promised, I WILL bring to pass.... But ONLY IF you will be still and believe

For many of you, the enemy has come to try to steal your hope and cause you to doubt what I Have spoken to you.  he is tempting many of you to let go of all that you once held dear, and abandon what I Have promised.  I See too many of you, now becoming weary of holding on.

One of the many Gifts I Have given you, is My Gift of Endurance, My Child.  Be still and let My Patience do a Perfect Work in your life.

You must renew yourself in Spiritual Vision and Strength. 

Reassure yourself by bringing to remembrance what I Have promised you for your future; and what I Have brought you through in your past.

I Am bringing "A New Life" out of the ashes of your past. So, I Say, do not be depressed about what seems to have been destroyed. 

Be still and believe.
Knowing that I Have all power, in My Hand,
     to change your situation.

Be still and believe.



Read and Meditate on God's Word
Romans 5:3-4 - And not only this, but we glory in afflictions also, knowing that afflictions work out patience, and patience works out experience, and experience works out hope. 

Hebrews 10:36-37 - For you have need of patience, so that after you have done the will of God you might receive the promise. For "yet a little while, and He who shall come will come and will not delay." 

James 1:3-4 - Knowing that the trying of your faith works patience. But let patience have its perfect work, so that you may be perfect and entire, lacking nothing. 





No comments:

Post a Comment