Monday, August 3, 2020

Let Go, Take Your Limits Off God, Truly Open Your Heart & Rise Up!! (8.3.20)






My Child,
You have sought Me for a while.
And you have asked Me to bring renewal
     and restoration into your life.

You have cried out during your midnight hour for change.

Yet, for some, it may feel like circumstances have once again taken over; and some of you have become discouraged, yet again. I See many of you on your face, saying to Me, “Where are You, Lord?"

My Child, do you not see that I Am right here for you? I Have never left you.  And I Never will. I Am right there, by your side.  And I Have been working on your behalf.

I Never stop.

Some of you feel as though you have to have things a certain way.

I Need you to let go of your imaginations.
I Need you to take the limits off Me.

I Am the Lord your GOD, and I Know what is best for you.

Trust Me.
Come to Me. 
And allow Me to take control.

I Have everything you will ever need. I Have 'My Perfect Plan,' already laid out for you. Open your heart once again, to see through My Eyes. My Child, My Child, never stop looking through the eyes of faith.   Why did you stop looking through the eyes of faith?

For those of you who came to Me, and cried to Me - for many of you, your heart was not truly open to see what I Truly have for you. It is My Desire to Bless you. Please wake up, and see that I Have not left you.

Open your heart and let go of your control.

As you do this, you will feel My Touch come upon you, like never before. As you do this, you will truly rise up out of your slumber.....

Children, have some of you closed your hearts because you have not received exactly what you wanted from Me, in the time that you wanted it, in the way you thought that I Should do it? 

I Desire to bless you abundantly, and beyond anything you can imagine. I Want to give you far more than you can imagine.  If only you would let go of those limiting, discouraging ideas.





READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 37:5 - Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Isaiah 43:18-19 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Jeremiah 29:11 - I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope.

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,



No comments:

Post a Comment