Sunday, August 2, 2020

Let Go of Your 'Natural, Human Reasoning' (8.2.20)

 

My Child,
For those of you who are walking by your 'natural, human reasoning;' if you continue to walk by your natural reasoning, you will fail.

To receive the answers to your prayers, you must let go of natural reasoning.

Those who worship Me must do so in Spirit and in Truth. To receive what you desire from Me, obey the prompting of My Holy Spirit, and listen to My Still, Small Voice.  Allow My Holy Spirit to direct your path.


I Desire to lead you in unforeseen ways. 
I Desire to give you supernatural,
     unexpected blessings.

However, in order for Me to do this, you must be completely yielded to Me, and you must not and/or stop, interfering with what I Am doing. Each time you give your troubles to Me and take them back (because I do not move on your time); you limit My Ability to work through you, to perform miracles on your behalf. 
 
I Am the Lord God.
I Know no lack.
I Know no limitations.

All I Need you to do, is be yielded, prayerful and full of faith.

And I Will do the rest.
 

 





 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD 
Isaiah 55:8 - For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor your ways My ways, says Jehovah. 

John 4:24 - GOD is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

 
Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
 
Philippians 2:5 - Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment