Sunday, August 16, 2020

God Has NOT Failed You! (8.16.20)


 
My Child,
Often, trials come at times when it looks like all is lost, and that I Have failed you; but I Would say to you, this day, "I Have not failed you." 

Stop being fearful, have faith, and trust that I AM GOD; and that I Can bring new life out of apparent death.  And although you may not understand why something "bad" seems to happen; know that I Can - and I Will - bring ultimate good out of what you are going through.  Which includes the growing and development of your faith, in Me.

You are standing at the threshold of a glorious time of restoration, joy, and harvest in My Kingdom; but right now, you are facing what appears to be an impossible situation - where, to some of you, it may look like I Have abandoned you. 

Do not allow fear to invade your Spirit. 

Do you honestly think that I Would abandon any of My Little One's that I Love so much, as you?  I Definitely would not. I Call you, this day, to have faith in this midnight hour; and to trust in who I Am.  Remember all that I Have done for you.  My Constant Faithfulness and My Mercy to you over the years...  Then let your faith rise up.

This is your day to stand, My Child.
Not a day to sit, or to turn back in
     despair, doubt, or discouragement. 

You are My Child, and I Expect you to act like My Child; by having faith in Me when things look their darkest. 

Why would I Leave you now in your day of greatest need?  Never ever would I Leave you. 

Put on your Armor and get ready for battle,
      for this is a day of victory, and not of defeat. 
Again, I Say to you, I Have not failed you. 

Have faith and you will surely see My Salvation,
     My Blessing, and My Glory in this situation.







READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Deuteronomy 31:8 - And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Mark 4:40 - And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith? 

Mark 11:22 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD. 

2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.


Ephesians 6:11 - Put on the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.



No comments:

Post a Comment