Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Unexpected Blessings (8.18.20)






My Child,
My Beloved, right now is the time for you to receive all the unexpected blessings I Promised. Know that I Am going to bless you, in the near future, with something you never expected.   


Rejoice and be exceedingly glad for My Provision, regardless of the form it takes; and then give All Glory and Honor to Me, as your blessings unfold, right before your eyes.

I Am getting ready to show up and show out. 

Do not become distracted with the things going on around you, because I Have all power over these situations.Your priority must be to continue seeking My Kingdom and My Righteousness. 

Stand and rejoice! 
My Glory has risen upon you. 

My Blessings shall suddenly overtake you, as you see miraculous answers to your prayers.  Indeed, your effective fervent prayer will avail much!  Pray in faith, with no fear or doubt; believing that I, your GOD, Am going to bless you. 

In this season, you will receive great blessings
     if you will stay focused, if you will be
     faithful and if you will be true to Me.




 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Deuteronomy 28:2-3 - And all these blessings shall come on you and overtake you, if you will listen to the voice of Jehovah your GOD.  You shall be blessed in the city, and be blessed in the field. 

2 Chronicles 29:36 - And Hezekiah rejoiced, and all the people, that God had prepared the people. For the thing happened suddenly.

Matthew 5:12 - Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for your reward in Heaven is great.

Matthew 6:33-34 - But seek first the kingdom of GOD and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow; for tomorrow shall be anxious for its own things. Sufficient to the day is the evil of it.

Ephesians 3:20 - Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 

James 5:16 - The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous one avails much. 



I pray the peace of Jesus will
flood your soul and destroy any
and all fear that the enemy may be
trying to place in your spirit.
   -  Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment