Wednesday, August 5, 2020

What are You Thinking About? What's on Your Mind??? (8.5.20)



My Child,
I know things may seem tough right now; however, I Also know that you are My Child - and you are stronger than the trials that you are going through. 

Set your mind on things above, and do not give up.

Think continually of the good things that I Have spoken to you, and do not focus so much on the negative things that are happening.  I Blessed you with A Gift to see the good things and the bad things.  However, some of you have chosen to concentrate more on the bad things, and thus, ignoring the blessings around you. I Created a world filled with beauty and the wonders of My Love; but too many of you have chosen to dwell on those things that bring sadness or despair to your day.

Let Me remind you - in this life, you will go through tough times. 


However, I Sent My Son to overcome all of it when He Gave His Life for you on the Cross; and blessed you with His Authority to overcome every tough time, as well. Nothing lasts forever.  Let Me Say that again - NOTHING LASTS FOREVER.  Even the hard times that some of you may be going through, right now, will soon fade away. 

Therefore, do not spend all your time reflecting on the hard times. Yes, I know there are times that you feel like you must think about them; or times that you feel like you can't help thinking about the hard times. So, when those thoughts come to mind, place them in My Extremely Capable Hands. Afterward, fill your mind with the good things that you want to happen, and when you continuously do this, you will begin to draw blessings into your life.  

Are things so bad that you feel that there’s nothing better to think about? Well, take a moment and look in a mirror.  That’s always a great place to start. 


Do you see what I See? 

You have been blessed with beautiful eyes that can see the wonders I’ve Created. Some people can’t see what you see. So, isn’t that something to be happy about?  Yes, it is. 

Take some time, this day, and think about the blessings that surround you. When you think about your blessings, they will draw you closer to Me. And when you are closer to Me, I Can and Will keep you in Perfect Peace. Isn’t that what you want, to have thoughts of peace flooding your mind?

Thinking good thoughts will always draw you away from the troubles of life. Therefore, focus on the good things that I Have done, and watch those thoughts of despair dissipate.  


This day, you have a choice to make. 

There will always be hard times, and there will also be good times; but it’s up to you whether you choose to entertain thoughts of despair or thoughts that will bless you. 

Remember, I Am in Control of all things....





Read and Meditate on God's Word
Proverbs 23:7 - For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:

Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

2 Corinthians 10:5 - Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of GOD, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Philippians 4:7-8 - And the peace of GOD, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.








No comments:

Post a Comment