Sunday, August 23, 2020

Weep No More..... (8.23.20)



My Child,
It is time for you to stop weeping and stop worrying.

My Son, The One who conquered the enemy of your soul, is with you. My Holy Spirit, the paraclete, is with you.  I Am with you.   So, allow Me to wipe away your fears, along with those tears, and embrace you with My Love. Nothing that you’ve gone through can compare to the power of My Healing and My Restoration.

My Mercy will soothe your wounds. 
And My Grace will cover it all.

Lift your head and weep no more.
Encourage yourself.
Know that all is well.
And that all is in My Hands.

All My Promises are "Yes and Amen." 

Therefore, it is time for you to say "Amen" over all the things that I Have promised you. When you say Amen, you are affirming what you have heard and declaring it to be the truth

My Word is The Truth. 
Therefore, weep no more.
And say Amen, My Child. 

I Am greater than anything and everything coming against you. 

Weep no more, I Say.
My Word is the truth.

Say "Yes and Amen" to all that I Have spoken over your life, through My Word.



 ~ Let Us Pray ~
Dear Lord,
T
hank You for drying my weeping eyes.

Thank You for helping me to see the importance of holding fast to Your Promises.

The hardships that I've endured cannot compare to the blessings that will come afterward.

So, I say thank you, thank you, thank you - for turning my mourning into joy.
Amen

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 30:5 - For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. 

Romans 8:18 - For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 

2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of GOD in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of GOD by us.


2 Corinthians 4:17 - For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; 




No comments:

Post a Comment