Sunday, December 20, 2020

A Surrendered Life (12.20.20)


Totally surrender your life to Me, My Child. 

Listen to Me, My Child.  Total.  Surrender. 
Of your life.

I Will Illuminate your path, in ways that you cannot even imagine, even in the darkness; and show you every step to take and every word to speak.  But only when you Totally Surrender.  Do not make a move, unless My Spirit says Move.  I Will make the way clearer than ever before; and you will walk in Total Victory - over each, any and every circumstance.  For you will move not by might or power, but by My Holy Spirit. 
But only when you Totally Surrender. 
 
I See the beginning from the end.
Believe in My Faithfulness.
Trust in Me, no matter what.
As I AM more than enough. 

Let My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.  For My Guiding Hand is upon your life.  My Hand has always been there.  But now, to walk in Total Victory, you must choose to take My Hand.  To hold My Hand.  Never letting go.  Will you take My Hand, today (not tomorrow).  Will you allow Me to Guide you in ways that you've never allowed before.  Totally Surrendering.  Total Surrender

Continue to believe everything I Have Spoken over your life, My Child, and trust in all that I Have spoken to you.  And for My Children who do not believe, or who do not fully walk with Me.   Come.  Come.  Come to Me.  I AM Waiting patiently for you.  But We both know, tomorrow is not promised.  Come, Come to Me, Choose to walk intentionally and consistently with Me, this Day.  My Day.  Sunday.

Now, now, now, now, right now, right now, right now is the time.  Right now, you must step into your destiny for My Kingdom.  For now is the time.   Right now, open your earthly AND spiritual eyes and ears. 
For now is the time.  So that you can realize and recognize The Meaning behind all that I Have shown you, all that I Have brought you through, all that you've been through, and all that I Have Promised you.   For now, right now, is the time.
 
Walk closely behind Me. 
So close that you are in My Almighty Shadow. 

Believe ALL that I Have Spoken to you.
And as you stand on My Word.
(And for some of you Children, LITERALLY STAND on MY WORD.  Place it under your feet.  Let it be your footstool.  Place your Bible on the floor and STAND ON MY WORD.)

And as you Stand on My Word - both figuratively, but for some of you literally - worry and anxiety will become a thing of the past.

Please do not try my patience Child.
Please do not tarry and take your time.

Walk, right now, in the fullness of
     My Almighty Power and Glory. 
For it has rested upon you! 

This day.  Right Now.  Go.
Right now. 
Right now.
Right now. 

Totally Surrender.
Right now.



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 37:5 - Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him, and he shall bring it to pass.

Psalm 32:8 - The LORD says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.  I will advise you and watch over you.

Psalm 119:105 - Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Isaiah 46:10 - Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment