Friday, December 18, 2020

Surrender ALL To God...... ALL! (12.18.20)

 


My Child,
It seems that some of you have forgotten that I Know every condition of your life.....  Have some of you forgotten that I Know ALL about you?  Have some of you forgotten that I Am not far from you? That I Am always near you, ALWAYS.  Have some of you forgotten?  You MUST know that I Am for you and not against you.  Do you know that, My Child?  I Know the adverse circumstances that you are dealing with in your life. I Know the trouble that you have. All of these things I Know, but this one thing you must do - so that I Can bring deliverance into your life.

You must give Me ABSOLUTE SURRENDER of EVERYTHING that pertains to you.
ABSOLUTE.
SURRENDER.
Of EVERYTHING....

Yes, submit ALL that concerns you to Me.

Bring it ALL to Me, in complete and absolute faith, so that I Can intervene in your situation. And so that My Almighty Unprecedented Power can manifest in your life. If you abide in Me, I WILL abide in you.

I WILL Bless you, above and beyond what you have asked of Me.
I WILL Bless you, when the world is not blessed.

Become One with Me, and surrender ALL to Me.

Walk with Me.
Talk with Me.

And do those things - all of those things - that I Have commanded you to do; so that I Can do the things I Said I Would do, on your behalf.

This day, lift up your eyes.
This day, look to the hills.
This day, lay it all at My Son's Feet.
This day, lay it down at the Foot of the Cross.

Call upon My Name; for, this is the Season in which I Will indeed show you the way into The Promised Land that I Prepared for you long ago, before you were in your mothers womb. 

My Child, it is My Desire for you to live in ABSOLUTE VICTORY in ALL things. 

Therefore, I Say to you, remember that I Know all about you.  And I Have already provided.  I Already have a Very Good Plan for you. 

However, it is up to you to surrender completely to Me.  So that My Promises can be made manifest in your life. That is My Will for you.  It has always been My Will for you.  Come, come quickly Child, into alignment and agreement with Me; so that I Can give you these Gifts that I Have been holding for you all this time. 

I Have many Gifts to give you. 
Now is the Time to Receive them.
Now is the Time for you to walk with Me,
     in a way you never have.
Leave the past in the past.
This is a New Day.

I Am Birthing a "New You."

I Will never leave you nor forsake you.
I Will be with you until the end.
I Will always Love You.
I Will never force you to "Walk in My Way."

But I Am Asking you now.
Letting you know.
For My Will for you, is the Greatest, Ultimate Gift.
My Will leads to your Very Best Life.
My Will leads to Blessings Unimagined.

So trust Me.
Draw near to Me.
Walk and Talk with Me.
Listen to Me.
Be a Hearer AND a Doer.

And in so doing, surrender ALL to Me.




Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 145:18 - The LORD is near to everyone who prays to him, to every faithful person who prays to him.

Romans 8:31 - What shall we then say to these things? If GOD be for us, who can be against us?

Psalm 37:5 - Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

John 15:7 - If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Psalm 138:8 - The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

John 14:18 - I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Hebrews 13:5 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.



No comments:

Post a Comment