Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Nothing Catches God by Surprise...... (12.30.20)


My Child,
I Knew, before the situation even occurred, that the trials you are currently going through were not going to be easy; but I Have Already worked everything out for your good. 

Many of you may not understand why things happen the way that they do.  However, I Want you to know that nothing ever happens that I Am not aware of.  There is nothing that you will go through that will ever catch Me by surprise.

 
Everything that happens in your life, is purposed to draw you closer to Me.

So, do not stress over the things that happen.  Do not stress over what may be in My Will, but may not resonate in your understanding.  Do not stress over what may look bleak in the natural, do you not know that I Am With you.  I Will never leave nor forsake you.  And do not stress over what the enemy  may try to do.  he cannot take your joy and your peace - the Joy and Peace that I Gave you - without your permission.  the enemy has absolutely no true power!  All power was amassed by My Son when He died on the Cross at Calvary; and Rose on the third day. 

So stop entertaining the enemy.  Stop entertaining those thoughts and ideas that say you should stress and discuss and worry and fret and murmur - and for some complain.  Stop all of that.  Stop it and stand.  STAND and know that I Am the Alpha and Omega of everything pertaining to your life.  Nothing - not you, not a co-worker, not a family member, not a friend, not a stranger, not even the enemy - can block or undo anything I Have established.
 
Continue to walk faithfully before Me, Child.
And allow Me to be a part of everything you do. 

Allow Me to be a part of everything you do. 
Bring Me into the room. 
Bring Me into the circumstance. 
Bring Me into the conversation.
Invite Me in.
Allow Me to be a part of everything you do. 

And when you do that.  When you do that.  When you allow Me to enter completely.  When you intentionally invite Me in.  When you put Me "ahead of you......"  Watch Me.  Watch Me.  Watch Me keep the atmosphere around you charged with My Holy Ghost Anointing and Unprecedented Power.  Nothing, I Tell you nothing, can defeat any atmosphere that is anointed and charged by My Presence.  
 
Be at peace.
Be at peace.
Be at peace.

Keep your peace.
Keep your peace.
Keep your peace.

I Am Peace & Power.

For what you are going through, did not catch Me by surprise. I Already have it worked out in your favor.  It is already done My Beautiful, Brilliant Child. 

Watch, wait, do what I Have instructed you to do, and you will see.  

Selah. 




Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 139:16 - You saw me before I was born.   Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. 

John 15:11 - These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. 

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 


1 John 5:14-15 - And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.



No comments:

Post a Comment