Monday, December 21, 2020

Stand UP, in Faith (12.21.20)



My Child,
It is time.
It is time to stand up, and fight in faith,
     for your destiny.
The destiny I Called you to possess.

The destiny I Called you to possess.

For some of you, you can no longer depend on another's anointing to carry you; as you walk the journey I have destined for you. For some of you, you've been waiting or trying to figure it out, or are simply unaware.  No longer for you too.  You all are anointed to do the things I Have Called you to do.

As you meditate on My Word, day and night, I Will lead you; by showing you signs and wonders.  As you walk with Me, you will decrease in your own wisdom, knowledge, and understanding.  I, the Lord thy GOD, Will increase IN you and I Will Magnify Myself IN you.

My Beloved Child, no man can hinder your walk with Me.

Do not worry about the mountains.
Do not worry about the giants in your life.
For as big as they are, there is a way to make them fall.

You will bring them down, Child, in a simple way.
With just a single Word of faith, empowered by My Anointing.

With My Word, you can bring any giant down to its knees, in your life. Do you think David would have fared well had he tried to engage Goliath in hand to hand combat? No! David would have lost. David had faith in Me.  David had faith in the Power of My Hand.

Therefore, look at the Goliaths' that are in your life.....

And face them now.
And face them now.
And face them now.

Face them now - not with what you know, and not in your own strength; but with the Power that I Have given to you.  Your Power Gift, from Me, your Heavenly Almighty Father.

Stand UP in the Anointing that I Have put on your life.
Stand UP with the faith that you have.
Then SPEAK to these giants.
Then SPEAK to these mountains.
And they WILL be removed. 

STAND in faith.
KNOWING that I Am fighting on your behalf.
AND WATCH, as these things stumble and fall before you.

RISE UP, NOW in your Spiritual Authority!
RISE UP in My Almighty Power!
There is nothing in this world that will be able to stand against you.

I, the Lord your God, decree & declare.
In the Mighty Name of My Son, Jesus!
RISE UP.
STAND.
YOUR DESTINY IS.....

NOW




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD

Joshua 1:8 - Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.

1 Corinthians 16:13 - Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. 


Ephesians 6:10-13 - Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 

1 Timothy 6:12 - Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.



No comments:

Post a Comment