Tuesday, December 8, 2020

God Is Bringing It to Pass (12.8.20)


My Child,
Some of you are thinking, "Not much is going on...  Nothing is happening....   I am seeing no progress, nothing is moving forward....."

Those thoughts could not be further from the truth. In the realm of what you are doing and seeing, that may seem (or be or feel) true.  However, the prayers you prayed have come before Me; and they are working with A Mighty Power - My Mighty Power - that you cannot see.

My Beloved Beautiful Brilliant Child, I Have Heard every prayer you prayed.

You have been steadfast in My Word
You have been patient, and did not try to
     do it "in your own way." 
You didn’t manipulate words and actions
     for your benefit.

Instead, you 'watered' The Word you received from Me, with faith. 

You held on.
You trusted Me (and you continue to trust Me)
     to bring to pass My Promises to you and for you.
You hoped against hope, when everything was going
     against you.
You turned to Me FIRST, and brought your pain and hurt
     and frustration to Me.
You sought Me and not your fellow man for comfort,
     guidance and direction
You believed that I Would make a way out of no way.
You did not complain.
You did not compromise your faith or your time with Me.
You went to My Word, when everything around you
     was falling apart.

Now, My Ministering Angels are moving and carrying out plans.

I Want you to continue to be steadfast. 
Keep your eyes on My Word. 
Be steadfast and immovable; and watch,
     with amazement, as I Bring things to pass.  

You have been faithful over the smallest things.

You have sacrificed to give and be a blessing to others, even when your well was almost dry. 

Do not stop praying, because My Angels are working very hard, on your behalf, to manifest in the natural what you've prayed for.  Your prayers have come to pass in the supernatural.  Now they are being manifested in the natural. Now it is time for the coming of your blessings.  Now, it will be according to your faith, and so much more.  Now. 

Oh, yes, I Am bringing it to pass.   
Now!
Now!
Right Now!
 


 Read and Meditate on God's Word
Isaiah 55:11 - So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Daniel 10:12 - Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy GOD, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. 

Acts 10:4 - And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before GOD. 

Romans 4:18; 20-21 - Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.  He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 

Hebrews 1:13-14 - But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?





No comments:

Post a Comment