Saturday, December 19, 2020

Causing Good To Happen (12.19.20)


 
My Children,
I Know that for some of you, it is hard to think right now about the possibility of good happening in your lives. 

Some of you have had your hopes dashed so many times, that you’ve allowed the enemy to cause you to believe it is better not to have faith in anything again.  I Know all about the disappointments that happened in the past, and why some of you feel like you don’t want to trust again.  However, you must always remember; it was I Who Walk with you, Who Carried you and Who Brought you through those trials.  And you’re still here.  

The way you can keep your heart from being disappointed again is to give Me your whole heart, place your trust in Me, and not in the things that you can see.  As you do this over and over and over again - consistently and constantly, you will being to notice that the things that you see will start to fade away.  My Beautiful, Brilliant Child, I AM The same - yesterday, today, and forever.  Man may have let you down, but I Have never disappointed you.  And no matter the situation, I AM Always working things out for your good.  You must trust in Me.  No matter what you see or how you feel. 

I Can do anything, but fail. 
I Have better things ahead for you. 
So much more than you can imagine.

And for some of you, I Know that it may not appear like it right now; because you cannot see it or you cannot feel it.  For some of you, it may even seem like things are not - and have not been for some time - working out for your good. 

I Say to you, to hold fast to your profession of faith.  FOR I AM FAITHFUL TO THOSE WHO ARE FAITHFUL TO ME.  Trust in My Word, read My Word, wrap yourself in My Word; and simply believe, truly believe, honestly believe that good things are happening.

Blessed are those who have not seen, yet believe in My Word. 

My Precious One, I Cause good things to happen. 

Always remember, all good and perfect things
     come from Me.
 


Read and Meditate on God's Word
2 Corinthians 4:17-18 - For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. 

Hebrews 13:8 - Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever. 

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 

John 20:29 - Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

James 1:17- Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.



No comments:

Post a Comment