Thursday, December 17, 2020

Doors Are Opening.... (12.17.20)




My Child,
I Want you to prepare to make some of the most important decisions of your life; as I Present you with opportunities that you could never have imagined.

You will have choices to make, in the days ahead, that have the potential to change the landscape of your life forever

I Plan to establish you, and bless you, in ways that will remove even the vaguest remembrance of your past struggles and disappointments.

In this 'New Season,' you must recapture the 'gifting and flow' that you once embraced; for the length of time and the types of circumstances you endured caused too many of you to waiver with you confidence, and stumble - sometimes fall - in your faith walk in Me. 

However, the 'Very Good Work' I Started in you, from the beginning, never stopped.  Never waivered.  Never left.  Never decreased.  Only increased and stayed 'in reserve,' until the proper time.  Until now.  Now it is coming alive.  Right now.  Now it is waiting for you to reclaim what has always been rightfully yours, from the beginning.  Right now.  Right now.  Right now.

Can you see the new doors that I Am opening for you? 

These new open doors are bringing prospects for the future that you never dreamed of, and some are coming in ways that will surprise and amaze you.  It is very important that you continue to stay in My Presence and to consistently seek Me for My Wisdom; so that you can choose wisely.  I Will be there to supply your needs; so do not be afraid to ask for, and to seek help, whenever you need it. 

Remember, you cannot do this alone. 
So be open and completely yield to Me in all things;
     and your journey through the many, many open doors
     will go as planned.

Now is the time.
The doors are already open.
Just walk across the threshold.
Now is the time to act.
Now is the time to move.
Now is the time to walk forward.
I Love you, My Beautiful,
     Brilliant Child.
 
Go Forth. 
And Shine.




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Romans 8:18 - For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 

Romans 11:29 - For the gifts and calling of GOD are without repentance. 

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: 

James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 


Revelation 3:8 - I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. 


No comments:

Post a Comment