Tuesday, December 1, 2020

All Things Are Possible..... (12.1.20)


My Child,
Regardless of your circumstances, or the attacks that may cause some of you to feel insecure or unstable; I Am STILL The Rock of your spiritual foundation.

You must RISE above the circumstances that have created a place of despair in your heart.  Pause, re-center, pace yourself, take the time to re-focus, and turn your concentration from the obsession with difficulty - to the Victory that comes through obedience to My Word.

Come to Me, in times of crisis and uncertainty and I Will establish you again and again, as many times as necessary, in truth and wisdom.  However, you must come to Me in truth and in spirit; and know that all things are possible with Me.

Know
that nothing is impossible for Me. 

You must believe in Me when I Say, “If thou can believe, all things are possible.” Believe that you can do all things through My Son, Christ Jesus, who strengthens you.

And it will become possible.
And if it is My Will, it will be done.






 Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 95:1 - O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.

John 4:23-24 - But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.  GOD is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Luke 18:27 - And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with GOD. 


Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.



No comments:

Post a Comment