Sunday, December 6, 2020

God is 'Working' on Your 'Building' - Rebuilding Your Life (12.6.20)



My Child,
I Know that, for some of you, that didn’t feel good.

I Have been stripping everything old from you; and I Know, at times, it has been a bit painful.  Sometimes unbearable, enduring pain.  However, for some of you, these things needed to be done, to happen, in order for Me to impart the new things I Am doing in your life. It would not be wise of Me to pour new blessings into an old foundation that’s crumbling and slowly falling apart. If I Did, the old foundation would not be able to contain the new blessings and they, both the foundation and blessings, would perish.
 
My Child, I Am Working on your building.
I Am Preparing you to receive the
     Brand New Things I Am bringing into
     your life.
I See what the storms have done to you.
I See how your body has become bent
     under the weight of the circumstances
     of life.

That is why I Am Rebuilding you, and bringing new life into those damaged areas. I Am Taking away the hurtful things, the infirmities, and the pain left behind by the storm; and I Am Pouring healing and restoration into your life.
 
When people see My Finished Work - the New You - many of them will not recognize you. I Am Making you brand new, and even your countenance will change. The once 'shattered, torn, and broken shell' that was holding you together will only be a memory.

I Am Making you whole again.
I Am Crowning you with My Glory.





READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Isaiah 43:18-19 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 

Luke 5:37-38 - And no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish.  But new wine must be put into new bottles, and both are preserved. 

2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore if any man  be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become  new.


Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus. 

Revelations 21:5 - And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.  And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.


No comments:

Post a Comment