Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Give Your Worries to the Lord (3.30.21)


Beloveds,
Yes.  This is the season of expectation.

However, some of My Father's Children have stopped expecting to receive, because of the struggles in their lives. 
 
Beloved, Beloved, what would have happened if those 'before you' had stopped expecting Me and My Father to bless them?  
 
What if Abraham had stopped expecting his son? 
What if Moses stopped expecting My Father to perform
     miracles for him?
What if Joseph stopped expecting his dreams to come
     to pass?
What if someone had stopped praying and expecting you
     to be saved from the hands of the enemy?
And what if I had given up on My Father hearing My Prayers,
     and sending His Angels to minister to Me, so that I Could
     make it to The Cross?
 
Dear One, I Am just as alive today as when I Walked the earth with My Disciples. The same miracles I Performed back then, I Will do again; but it only happens on the truest level when AND IF you BELIEVE AND EXPECT to see them.

I Came down, walked amongst you, died for you, rose from the dead, returned to My Father and sent Our Holy Spirit back down to earth; so that you could do greater things.  And I Said as much...  Did you BELIEVE Me?  My Word is Truth. 
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. - John 14:12    The Works I Did, you will also do.  As well as greater works than what I Did.  However, greater things won’t happen if you don’t believe and expect them to happen.  Beloved, do not be a "ye of little faith," but be a "doer and hearer of The Word."
 
You should expect to see miracles and greater things happen in your life.  Bur some of you have allowed problems and situations to be on your mind and your tongue, most of - if not all - of the time...  I Thought I Was The One that you loved more than anything?  If I Am, then why don’t you give Me the praise and glory that I Deserve?  Why do you give glory and honor to that which troubles you? Why do you give glory and honor to that which holds no "life," no peace, no joy and no future?

Oh, that you would believe again. 
Oh, that you would believe in Me the way you
     believe in the problems which plague your soul. 
Oh, that you would believe in Me, the way you
     believe and give attention to the things of this world.
Oh, magnify My Name!
Lift up My Name in praise!
 
If My People want to see Me move among them; then it is time that they start believing in Me more than they believe in this world.  If My People want to see signs, wonders and miracles happen; then they need to walk by faith and be led by My Spirit.

I Am searching for the ones who are willing to step out - on unshakable faith - and allow Me to work miracles through them.  For I Am Sending revival fire throughout the land.

Oh, lift up your voice!
Sing a new song this day!
Sing a song of praise!

It is time for My People to embrace My Truth and proclaim it, for this is a season of expectation and obeying My Voice. I Am Christ Jesus, the doer of miracles, The Son of God, and I changeth not.  
 
As you step out in faith and speak My Word with all boldness, expect to see multitudes touched by My Power. Expect to see change throughout the land; for I Will move through those who will walk by faith and give Me the glory and praise.

So, if My People, who are called by My Name, will let go of their problems. 
If My People, who are called by My Name, will believe in My Word.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. - 2 Chronicles 7:14.


If My People, who are called by My Name, would walk by faith.
And i
f My People, who are called by My Name, would expect to see miracles to happen, then they will happen.

For I Am alive and moving through those, called by My Name.
 




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Matthew 11:28-30 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light

2 Corinthians 10:5 - Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of GOD and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 

Revelation 12:11 - And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony;

No comments:

Post a Comment