Tuesday, March 2, 2021

RISE Above Your Circumstances (3.2.21)


My Child,
I Want you to rise above your troubles.
I Want you to renew your faith AND your
     confidence in Me.

Do not give into what you see around you.  Instead continue to stand on My Word, believing that what you have prayed for, will come to pass. STAND - believing that I Will come through.
STAND - and never forget who I Am. I Am in control.  And what I Am doing will work for your good; if you just trust Me.

Rise up and do not give in.
Do not believe the enemy’s lies. 
Refuse to allow fear to undermine your faith.
It is time to rise to a new level of faith.
It is time to trust in Me.

  
Ask Me to bless you amid the trial(s) that you are in; and allow Me to have My Way.

Whatever you are facing today, whatever you faced yesterday and whatever you may face tomorrow; know that I Am more than able to see you through, that which 'appears to trouble' you.

It is time to rise above your circumstances. If only you knew the many Blessings that I Have in store for you, you would rejoice and lift up your eyes to Me, your Heavenly Father.  If only you knew, you would offer up a sacrifice of powerful praise.  Watch Me turn your mourning into joy.  Child, you can never go wrong by choosing to praise and worship Me in the midst of your circumstances. 

This day, will you lift your face to Me and acknowledge who I Am?

Tell Me you love Me and trust Me.
Ask for My Blessings and My Favor
     on your life, this day.

Lift up your voice and say, 'O GOD, bless me today!'
Oh, how I love to hear My Children lift their voices to Me!

Arise, My Child, arise!

Arise, My Child, arise!

Arise, My Child, arise!
 

Lift up your head! 

Rise above your circumstances, and I,
     the King of Glory shall come in.
Rise above your circumstances, and My Son,
     the Prince of Peace shall come in.
Rise above your circumstances, and The Paraclete,
     My Holy Spirit shall come in.
Rise above your circumstances, and I,
     your Heavenly Father, the Great I Am
     shall come in.
And minister to you, with you and through you.
But first, you must lift up your head.....
     And rise above your circumstances.

Rise, My Child.
Rise above!
Arise, My Child.
Arise!
Arise!


 


 READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Isaiah 60:1 - Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you.
 

Mark 11:23-24 - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore, I say unto you, what things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.  

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:18 - For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

Psalm 24:7-8 - Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment