Thursday, March 18, 2021

Put Your Hope, Your Needs, Your Trust and Your Peace in God (3.18.21)

 
 
My Precious Child,
Some of you may not always be aware of My Presence; but I Am ALWAYS aware of yours. I Am with you, and I Am constantly working for your good. I Know what you need, even before you ask Me. I Know, right now, that some of you are going through some circumstances that seem to be so overwhelming, that some of you feel that you cannot make it.

However, know that I Am with you, in the midst of what you are going through. You have nothing to fear.  Worry not.  What you are going through - as long as you put your trust in Me, your life in My Hands - will never overtake you.

I Will not allow it. 
I Am still in control.
I Want you to learn to
      put your hope in Me.

Do not allow your circumstances to have power over you.  Do not allow your circumstances to steal your joy. You have worked too hard for the joy that is in your life. I Promised you My Peace, and My Joy, no matter what is going on in your life. A peace that surpasses all understanding.  That surpassing peace is for you to have, now. Right Now!  Believe that I AM your Provider. Believe that I AM your joy.

Oh, My Precious One, just keep your hope in Me.  If you just keep your hope in Me, your worry and fears will leave you. I Promise you, that it all you have to do.

Turn over to Me that which is troubling you, and watch as I Saturate it with My Peace. It is My Desire for you to walk in My Supernatural Peace, and in the fullness of My Joy; knowing that I Am faithful and I Will bring My Glory into your situation

Put your hope in Me, Child.
Seek and understand My Will.
Walk in My Supernatural Peace and
     the fullness of My Joy.
And you will not be disappointed.


 

 
Read and Meditate on GOD's Word
Psalm 25:2 - O my GOD, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me. 

Psalm 42:5 - Why are you cast down, O my soul, and moan within me? Hope in GOD; for I shall praise Him for the salvation of His face.

Isaiah 65:24 - And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. 

Psalm 142:3 - When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a snare for me. 

Romans 12:12 - Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; be faithful in prayer; 

1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 

Psalm 31:24 - Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD. 



No comments:

Post a Comment