Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Prayers Start with GOD (3.10.21)

The Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accord with God’s will - Romans 8:26-27

Fellow Faith Believers,
I want to share a radical thought.  It has transformed my way of praying and my way of thinking about prayer.

For years I believed that my prayers started with me. I felt I had to "get GOD's attention."  I learned that I was wrong.  Prayer doesn’t start with us. Prayer starts with GOD.  This is what changed my prayer life.

GOD is the initiator of all prayer.
He Leads us to pray.
He Gives us prayer ideas.
He Stands on the promises that we pray,
     according to His Will. 

When we pray, we are GOD’s instrument. GOD is at work, whenever we pray. He Makes His Will known to us; so that we will ask for the very things He Longs to give us. GOD also loves when we pray for others. When we pray for others, GOD's Love is poured out upon them, as well.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Let Us Pray ~
Father GOD, 
Thank You that You will help me to pray, especially in my weakness, by the guidance of Your Holy Spirit.  May I continually remember that it is not my will to be done but Yours!

Father, as we live within the last minutes before Your Return, I pray that You will help me to share Your Word with as many people as possible.  So that none will perish, as You have said in Your Word.

I pray this prayer in the Name of Your Son, Jesus Christ! 

Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment