Friday, March 19, 2021

You Were Created to Be Victorious!!! (3.19.21)



My Precious Child,
You are an amazing person.
You were carefully planned.
You were carefully chosen.
And I Made you special. 

My Holy Spirit is releasing you to be precisely the person who I Designed you to be.  I Designed you to be strong, bold, faithful, and able to do all things in My Strength and in My Anointing.

Yes, you will succeed at that which you put your hand to; because My Holy Spirit dwells within you. I Have confidence in you. You should have confidence in yourself.  Do not doubt yourself. Do not think that you don’t have what you need to be successful. My Holy Spirit is within you, and has filled you with all manner of workmanship needed. I Have given you all that you need. Therefore, STAND FIRM in the face of any temptation, any doubt, any worry, any fear and any trials that may come against you.

Allow My Holy Spirit to continue to work in you, and to change your mindset, so that you too will have My Confidence, My Wisdom, My Discernment, My Strength and My Anointing.  You will succeed. Do not allow yourself to be held back by the lies of the enemy anymore.

Embrace who I Have created you to be.
Embrace the Calling and that I Have put
     on your life.
Embrace the Destiny that I Have put on
     your life.
Be confident in who you are. 

Now, rise up My Child.
Rise up, My Child.
Rise up!
 
Rise up in My Power, and go accomplish all that I Have given you to do. 

I Know that you can do it.
My Holy Spirit Knows that you
     can do it.
My Son Jesus Christ Knows that
     you can do it.
And it's about time - in fact, it is
     overdue - that you know it too.
 



Read and Meditate on GOD's Word
Psalm 139:14 - I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Exodus 31:3 - And I have filled him with the spirit of GOD, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,

Ephesians 3:12 - In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him. 

1 Corinthians 15:57 - But thanks be to GOD, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment