Tuesday, March 16, 2021

LOOK UP!!!! (3.16.21)



My Children,
Some of you, many of you, have found yourself in a valley of weeping and despair.  In your hearts, some of you feel this will never never end. Like this season has gone on for far too long.  Its seeming like forever, for some of you, with no end in sight.  Some of you have even nearly lost hope of ever coming through this season, and of things changing. Some of you expected a breakthrough by now, and your expectations have not been met.

My Child, My Word is true. 
My Word. Is. True.

You must remain faithful, and refuse the temptation to fall into a depressive state. the enemy desires to steal your strength, and to hinder your ability to move ahead.  he wants you to not only stay where you are, right now; but nothing would bring him more joy than for you to remain stuck, or even to regress deeper, and lose more ground.  he is also trying to extinguish the flame of desire you have for Me, by bringing you down to the depths of hopelessness and defeat.

Look up, My Child. 
LOOK UP!! 

There is an end to this struggle.  I Am your door of hope.  Look up.  Seek to find your place in Me, (YOUR PLACE in ME) and do not be weary in well-doing, for you will reap in due season - if you do not faint.  Look up. Refuse to give in to discouragement and negative thinking.  Look up.  Do not allow discouragement to take a stronghold in your life, (look up) for it will paralyze you and keep you from moving ahead in My Purposes and in My Mighty, Divine Plan.  Look up. Shake yourself loose from the deception that has crept into your thinking. 

Look up.  Look up. 
Look up.  Right now. 
Look UP!!


Rise up Child, I Say, RISE UP! 
And stand on the Truth of My Word. 

I Have given you the power to trample (yes, TRAMPLE) over ALL the works of the enemy. Stand and Use My Word to break every curse and assignment the devil has sent against you

You are not a victim of his schemes
     and plans. 
You will be victorious over every
     weapon he has formed against you. 

Cast off your worries and fears.

Come to Me, in confidence, and you
     will find the help you need. 
Come boldly, before My Throne, and
     you will be victorious over this valley.


 
Read and Meditate on GOD's Word
Psalm 23:4 - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 

Isaiah 40:31 - But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Galatians 6:9 - And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.

Hebrews 4:16 - Let us, therefore, come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment