Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Stop Worrying. Stop Stressing. For It Is Already Done! (3.9.21)


 
Fellow Faith Believers,
You know that the Lord will bless you.  Fundamentally, you know this.  But, for some of you, when you look at your circumstances, you wonder if things will ever get better.  Some of you are still questioning where the Lord is in all of this? For some of you, your situations seem so impossible, and although you know the Lord is more than capable of giving you exceeding abundantly above that which you ask; there is still something inside some of you, that just can't let go of that feeling of anguish.  And for some of you, for too many of you, fear takes over. 
 
Just because we don’t always feel or see anything happening, that does not change the fact that it is already done. Rest in the promises of our GOD; and know that it is already done.

I pray that today's word will comfort, encourage, strengthen, and give you renewed faith in GOD’s Word .

And I pray that you will truly come to understand, know and believe that “IT IS ALREADY DONE!”
 
And as it says in GOD's Word, Blessed be the GOD and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed {past tense} us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: - Ephesians 1:3.

Thank GOD for what you have,
Trust GOD for what you need.
  -  Marilyn




My Child, 
Your cries and prayers have not fallen on deaf ears.  Not one tear that has been shed has fallen to the ground.  I Have Heard every cry.  I Have Cradled every tear.  Don’t you know that I Saw this day, before you were born?  I Know your needs and desires.  I Knew about those needs and desires before you took your first breath.  All that you have been through has brought you to this point.  You are where you are right now, because it has brought you closer to Me.

So, I Want you to let go of that fear that is in your heart. 

Let it go.

Let go of doubting that I Will come through for you.  I Have kept you, and I Have brought you this far.  Am I Not capable of delivering you?

Fear not, My Child, fear not.  For I Am the same GOD Who opens your eyes each day to see the sun - the very sun that I Lovingly placed in the sky.  I Am the same GOD Who causes you to walk on the land, on this beautiful earth, that I Formed with My Hands.  Fear not, My Child, IT IS ALREADY DONE.


I AM, that I AM. 

And I Am more than capable to do all things.  Is it not written that you are more precious to Me than the birds in the air and the lilies of the field? Yes, it is, so please do not worry about your situation.  For has the worrying changed anything?  It has not.  In fact, the worrying just makes it worse.  So please, let it go. When worry attempts to invade your thoughts just stop and say, “JESUS.”   Call out My Son's Name. That’s all you have to say.  "JESUS"  "JESUS"  "JESUS"  Because worry cannot linger it My Presence, nor in My Son's Presence.  Just say, “JESUS.” 

So, My Precious Child, I Am Here for you. 
I Am Watching over you. 
I Am Working on your behalf. 
I Am Bringing restoration into your life .
And I Will deliver you. 

Just let Me have full control.  And know that I Have you safely in My Hands.  Rest now and be assured that all you need - all that concerns you - is in My Hands and that IT IS ALREADY DONE. 




READ and MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Luke 12:22–31 - Then, turning to his disciples, Jesus said, “That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food to eat or enough clothes to wear. For life is more than food, and your body more than clothing. Look at the ravens they don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for GOD feed them. And you are far more valuable to him than a birds. Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?  And if worry can’t accomplish a little thing like that, what’s the use of worrying over bigger things?

“Look at the lilies and how they grow. They don’t work or make their clothing, yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are.  And if GOD cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?

 “And don’t be concerned about what to eat and what to drink. Don’t worry about such things.  These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers all over the world, but your Father already knows needs.  Seek the Kingdom of GOD above all else, and he will give you everything you need. (NLT)

Mark 11:22-24 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

2 Corinthians 2:14 - Now thanks be unto GOD, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. 



No comments:

Post a Comment