Saturday, July 3, 2021

Foregoing the Pain of the Past. Focusing on the Promise of the Future.... (7.3.21)



My Child,
Let go of everything that is holding you back from receiving your blessings.

Let go of everything that is holding you back from receiving your blessings.

Let go of everything that is holding you back from receiving your blessings.

I Speak of those thoughts that continue to return, like a revolving door, to remind you of hurtful memories.  You know these thoughts are not in your best interest; and will not bless you. Raise up a standard of faith in the midst of your circumstances. 

Take every thought captive.
Take every thought captive.
Take every thought captive.  
And trust Me with all of your heart.  You cannot move ahead, until you completely rebuke the mindset of being a victim. 

I Want you to have COMPLETE VICTORY.
Over all your circumstances.

Forgive and forego the pain of the past. 
Refuse to allow negativity, doubt, or unbelief
     to undermine your faith in Me. 

Face your fears with faith - and you will overcome them. 

Do not be overcome by the past.  Conquer the past, by having faith in My Word.  The outcome of your situation depends on it. 

Refuse to allow pain from the past to hinder the future blessings I Have Spoken over your life. 

Be strong and resilient.  Even when things are difficult. 

Know that I Am With you. 
Know that I Will bring you through.
Know that I Have declared only Victory. 
Over your life.
Always.

Right Now.

 

 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
1 Corinthians 15:57 - But thanks be to GOD, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead. I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus. 

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.

1 John 5:4 - For whatsoever is born of GOD overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.



No comments:

Post a Comment