Sunday, July 25, 2021

Seeds of Hope (7.25.21)



My Child,
I Have planted a seed of hope in your heart.  Do not be discouraged if you do not see its' fruit instantly. 

Seeds start small.
The initial growth is underground. 

In the beginning, you can’t see any apparent signs of anything happening.  However, as you water the seeds, they will establish roots and provide fruit in due season. The same thing is happening in your life right now. 

Things are taking root.
So do not lose hope. 

Do not allow the bitter weeds of discouragement to overtake the seeds of hope.  Do not lose hope when it seems as if the reward for your faithfulness hasn’t manifested. Oh yes, Child, I Know it’s been hard for you; but just like with the seeds, I Am Working in areas that you cannot see.

Your job is to keep hope alive, by faithfully watering the seeds of hope, with My Word. And in due season, you will see My Glory spring forth in your life. 
 
Keep your faith in Me.
Do not let the seeds of hope die.

Soon, My Work will birth forth mighty victories.

Oh, trust Me completely. 
For I See everything, from beginning to end. 
I See the dangers that lie ahead, and I Know how to lead you safely around them.

Keep your hope in Me, and you will not be disappointed.
Be patient; water the seeds of hope planted in your life.
And you will see My Promises come to pass. 

I Am faithful, Child.
I Love you, Beloved.
And I Have a Mighty Plan
     for your life. 

~~~~~~~

~ Let Us Pray ~
Dear Lord,
May we stand with our watering pots
      filled to the brim with Your Words
      of Faith, to water the seeds we have sown.
So that we will reap a harvest, in due season.
Amen

 
 


 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 31:24 - Be strong, and He will make your heart stronger, all you who hope in Jehovah.

Psalm 39:7 - And now, Lord, what do I wait for? My hope is in You.

Psalm 71:5 - For You are my hope, O Lord GOD, my trust from my youth

Lamentations 3:24-26 - Jehovah is my portion, says my soul; therefore I will hope in Him. Jehovah is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him. It is good that one should hope for the salvation of Jehovah, even in silence. 


No comments:

Post a Comment