Sunday, July 18, 2021

I AM STRONG!!! (7.18.21)

….let the weak say, I am strong!
- Joel 3:10
 

My Child,
Do not become disheartened by adversity. 
Do not allow your weaknesses to govern you.

Look at your circumstances and situations; 
     and then say that you are strong.

Declare that you are strong in every area of your life.
Decree that you will overcome your weaknesses, because
     your strength comes from the Lord.
Speak to every frailty, even your physical frailties and
     say "I am strong." 

It is time for the weak to say, I am strong!  

You are almost there...
Therefore, do not lose perspective.

My Word to you is to press on.
And remember that I Am with you.
Always! 

I Am Decreeing strength over you, today; that will enable you to walk in all the things that I Have Called you to do. Every impartation that I Bring you will come with My Strength, My Wisdom, My Power and My Authority.  And you shall be able to hear Me Speak deep and intimate things with you.  Things that you have not heard before.

So, be strong, I Say to you.
Let the weak say, I am strong!

My Child, I Have Prepared The Way for you to swiftly accelerate and move forward. 

Therefore, do not allow minor setbacks nor disappointments, crush your spirit or keep you from moving forward.  I tell you, breakthrough is achievable if you continue to press your way. Go forth in My Strength - for I Am Decreeing strength over you.  And you shall be able to do all the things I Have Called you to do.

I Know that in past times, some of you didn’t feel as though you possessed the ability to follow Me in all the things I had for you. Or you weren't able to hear Me Speak, and so your ears had to be re-tuned, your discernment increased.

However, I Am Telling you to be strong.  For I Will Strengthen you and Guide you through the next phase of transition.  With every step you take, I Will release New, Refreshing Strength; and the Ability for you to succeed in those areas that you tried and tried to get right.

So, be strong now.
And go forth in My Power. 

I Say to you, be strong, Child! 

Let the weak say that I am strong!

 


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy GOD, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Joshua 1:9 - Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy GOD is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Psalm 71:16 - I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.

Psalm 144:1 - Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:

1 Corinthians 16:13 - Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.

Ephesians 6:10 - Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment