Friday, July 9, 2021

The "One Thing" Breakthrough (7.9.21)



My Beloved Child,
Reach out.
And 'speak by faith' today. 
For just one particular area of breakthrough.

Be specific.  For I Go before you to break down walls of resistance and to 'open gates,' this day. 

Call out.  And expect provisions and resources to come from the most unusual places.  For blessings are about to be poured out in your situation.  And these infinite blessings will be poured out from  the most unexpected sources. 

Prepared to be amazed.

My Child, the enemy wants to wear you down and cause you to spend so much time looking at all the challenges before you; so that you will feel so defeated, that you cannot focus on anything. 

Today, do one thing….”Take your eyes off everything and focus on doing one thing."  David said, “'One thing' I have desired of the Lord, that I will seek after.”  Paul said, “Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this 'one thing' I do.” Even Mary chose to do the 'one thing,' that was needful.  And nothing else mattered to her.

'One Thing.'

Instead of trying to focus on everything that’s going on around you, call for a breakthrough in just one area.  I Challenge you , this day Child, to pray about and decree 'one thing' and pursue that 'one thing;' and do not give up until you get your breakthrough.

Once you see My Miracle Power Breakthrough in that 'one thing,' your faith will arise in your heart and prepare you for the 'next thing.'  And the 'next thing.'  And the 'thing after that.'  Until My Miracles, My Power, My Breakthroughs become every day occurrences in your life.

Stay in prayer.  Stay in My Word.  And do not forget, you have Me - a mighty GOD , the only true GOD, working with you and leading you to a breakthrough today.

Decree a blessing over that 'one thing' you seem to lack. 
Receive supernatural provision today.
Call upon My Heavenly Resources.
And expect My Unexpected Blessings.

Place your eyes on Me, your Rock and your Provider, and decree that blessing.  My Blessing  Decree that provision.  My Provision.  And decree that healing.  My Healing.  Must come to you now, right now.  Right now.  In the Mighty Name of My Son, Jesus.



 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Job 22:28 - Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.

Psalm 27:4 - One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple. 

Luke 10:42 - But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her. 

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Romans 4:17 - (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even GOD, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.



No comments:

Post a Comment