Wednesday, July 14, 2021

STAND, Rise up, Shout and Declare! Right Now!!! (7.14.21)


My Beautiful, Brilliant Children; My Warriors,
NOW!   NOW!  Right NOW!  NOW!
NOW - is the time to press into Me.
NOW - is the time to get on your knees.
NOW - is the time to seek My Face, like never before, as you cry out to Me; as you cry out to Heaven.

Say NO to the tricks and schemes of the enemy and DECLARE WAR!

STAND and WALK in faith; and KNOW that I WILL bring you through, regardless of whatever you face. Let Me Arise, in the midst of the battle, and march forth with you - as we declare war.

STAND in My Almighty Name, declare war on the enemy, and expel the darkness that may be attempting to surround you.  STAND FIRM on My Word; and put on My Armor, the whole Armor of GOD.

My Child, I Want you to SHOUT AND DECLARE, "I Am alive and The Power, The Anointing and The Authority of the Lord is upon my life." 


No weapon formed against you shall prosper, for I Am with you.  I Am Bigger than any obstacle that may come across your path. 

I Have Given you My Authority and My Boldness
      to speak to the mountains. 
I Have Given you My Authority and My Anointing
      to
defeat the giants in your life. 
I Have Already gone before you to make all the
      crooked places straight.
I Have Already prepared the way, and all of the
     stumbling blocks and hindering forces have
      been removed.

It is already done.
Believe it.  Receive it. 
Declare it.  Decree it.
I Have Spoken.
I Have Already done it.

I Love you, Child.
It is already done!

My Beautiful Child, it is time to forget about the disappointments; time to forget about the things that discouraged you in the past.

You must learn from those difficult times, and refuse to go down in defeat.  Yes, you have 'Victory in Me;' and the mighty works that I Have begun in you, I Will finish it.

So, RISE UP in My Power and My Authority - and you shall overcome every storm and every battle -  for I Am with you. As your 'faith in Me' rises, the giants and the mountains in your life will be defeated.

Your enemies will be defeated, as you 'Speak My Name.'
My Word lives 'in you;' and it shall not return null nor void.

Rise up, My Child.
Rise up, and claim victory!
Rise up, for I Am God.
Your Loving, Almighty Father.

Rise up!
In My Mighty Name!
Rise up! 



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. 

Ephesians 6:10–13 - Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armor of GOD, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of GOD, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.


1 Timothy 6:12 - Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.




No comments:

Post a Comment