Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Thank You GOD! Thank You Jesus! Thank You El Shaddai!!! (7.7.21)

In you, LORD, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me
in your righteousness. Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue;
be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me.
Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name,
lead and guide me. Keep me free from the trap that is set for me,
for you are my refuge. Into your hands I commit my spirit;
deliver me, LORD, my faithful GOD.
- Psalm 31:1-5 (NIV)



It is critically important that we understand that our covering is 'from on High.'

The LORD Our GOD desires for each of us, on a daily basis, to spend time with Him - in prayer and in worship - because by doing this, we are protecting ourselves from the fiery darts of the enemy.

GOD covers and protects those that love, worship and obey Him. The covering of the LORD also protect us from satans sneaky, malicious attacks and his traps. When we start our day praising and worshiping the LORD; and spending time with Him, in prayer - by those actions, we are guaranteeing peace and calm, all day long.

Knowing that whatever happens the LORD has your back. Hallelujah!!!!

The Lord GOD is our refuge and our fortress all the day long.  So do not let the wicked ways of this world cause you to be stressed.

Take time today to thank JESUS for His Protection, Covering and Peace.

Thank you El Shaddai!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment