Sunday, July 11, 2021

Reach Out. Touch God's Hand. Come to Our Father in Faith. He Will Meet You With Open Arms.... (7.11.21)

 

My Child,
Before you were formed in your mother's womb, I Knew you.
I Chose you and I Brought you into this world.
I Have held you in the Palms of My Hands, from the beginning of time.
And I Have never let you go.

If some of you feel frustrated - or if some of you feel that I Am miles away from you, My Child, it is not I Who moved. I Have Been here, all along; and I Have Watched over you, from the beginning.

You have moved, not I!
If you desire to feel My Closeness, the solution is extremely simple.
All you have to do is reach out to Me; because I Have Promised that
      I Would never leave you, nor forsake you. 

Let go of everything that is stressing you out.
Let go of everything that is drawing you away from Me.
Instead, reach out and Touch My Hand.

As you come to Me 'in faith,'
     I Will Meet you with Open Arms.
As you reach out to Me 'in hunger,'
     I Will Fill your mouth with every good thing.

You are so very precious to Me.

I Have Planned your destiny, every step of the way.  And even if you take a wrong turn sometimes, My Grace is bigger than any failure, any misstep, any derailment.

I Love you.
And I Delight in being there for you.

Even if you have sinned.
Even if you are full of the flesh.
My Loving Arms still stand, wide open, to you.

I Want to help many of you to break yourselves free of worldly things.  I Want to put each and every one of you on a new path. A path that will lead you to unprecedented victory and abundant blessings.

I Do not intend for you (or any of My Children) to be in this world struggling, just barely making it. 

I Want you to live in abundance.

Let Me Say that again.
I Want you to live in abundance.

So take My Hand, and open your heart to Me - so that I Can Bless you.

I Want to shower you with Healing and Blessings.
I Want to set you free from bondage.
I Want to give you the desires of your heart.

Come back into My Presence, Beloved.

So that I Can give you My Peace
     - Peace that will surpass all understanding.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment