Saturday, July 24, 2021

YOU! MUST! STAND!!!! (7.24.21)


 
My Child,
Do not allow your fears to cloud the Vision I Have given you.

Stand, no matter what is going on around you.
Stand, even if everyone around you is throwing in the towel.

Do not allow people to cause you to take your eyes off of Me. Turn them over to Me.  And stand.

Stand.  I Said, Stand.  Stand on My Word, knowing and declaring that I Have Power over each and everything - on earth and in the spiritual realm.
 
Keep your eyes on Me - at all times.

Do not anxiously look about you, for I AM your GOD. 
I AM Leading you in a new direction. 
 
And what I Have Begun in you; I Will finish.
For there is nothing too hard for Me.

Stand firm on My Word, Beloved.

the enemy will attempt to send his people to surround you, in order to cause confusion; but as I Told you before, do not look to the left or to the right.  But stand on My Word.

I Will protect you from all attacks coming from the enemy.
Rebuke satan, and he must flee.

My Word - the Word Of GOD - will remove him and his people quickly because GOD'S Word has all power, over everything.

When you've done all you can, just stand.

For I Am more than able to keep you from falling;
because I AM, THE GREAT I AM.

 


Read and Meditate on God's Word
1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Ephesians 6:13 - Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stan

Jude 1:24 - Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,


No comments:

Post a Comment