Thursday, July 8, 2021

STAND! Walk by Faith. Not by Sight. Be Strong. You are a Victor, not a Victim. STAND!!! (7.8.21)

For we walk by faith, not by sight.
 -
2 Corinthians 5:7



My Child,
Take one step at a time; and face one problem at a time.

Trust Me to give you the grace to meet every challenge with wisdom and strength.

Refuse to become discouraged because of difficult circumstances. Now is not the time to become complacent and give up.

Be strong, for I Am with you.  I Will strengthen you.  I Will give you victory over every stumbling block placed in your path by the enemy.

Face each day with faith, confidence and assurance; knowing that I Am standing right next to you.  Fighting for you.

There is nothing that can stand against Me, because I Have all power over anything the enemy does.

I Have made a way for you to be a victor, and not a victim.

Now stand and believe the words I Am
     speaking over you!

Stand on My Word, My Child!!!!
Stand!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment