Saturday, August 28, 2021

A "Perfect Peace" Prayer (8.28.21)

Father,
You promised to keep me in "perfect peace," if I keep my mind on you, and if I trust in You.

I make this, my declaration to You - I will focus my thoughts on You, because I trust in You, Lord. Thank You Father, for delivering me from worry and for binding every stronghold of the enemy coming against me.   

Lord GOD, I thank You for allowing me to rest in this confidence; knowing that You Are for me and with me

And in knowing that You are for me and with me, I know that there is nothing that I will face today, that You Cannot see me through.

I know that there is no power greater than, or equal to, You.

I can rest in Your Arms - because there are no works of the enemy, nor evil forces, strong enough to come against me and succeed....  In the Name of Your Son, Jesus.

I praise You for this victory, and for Your Divine Peace that floods my soul. You promised, in Your Word, that you would destroy 'all works' of satan and his people.

Father, I pray for those who are allowing the enemy to use them. For they will surely perish, as Your Word says, if they do not repent and ask for Your Forgiveness.

I know that we are living in the last days.  The last seconds before Your Son's Return. Signs and wonders of Jesus' Return are happening everyday; and yet people are still choosing to serve the enemy.

You said in Your Word, Father, that You Wish that none should perish.  But Father, I can see clearly, that Your Wisdom and Your Warnings are being ignored.  Just like in the days of Noah.

Your Word does not lie and it will not return void.

I pray for those who are reading this prayer Father,
        that it will touch their hearts, minds and souls
        for Jesus Christ.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment