Thursday, August 19, 2021

Stop Reasoning..... And TRUST GOD!!!! (8.19.21)



My Child,
Stop reasoning and trust Me.

Stop reasoning.
And trust Me.

Stop.  Reasoning.  And.  Trust.  ME.......

I Have opened the windows of Heaven, and you need only to ask!

Ask and ask and ask, for I Delight
     to shower abundance upon you.
Ask for what you need.
And do not allow the enemy to bring
     condemnation upon you.

I Told you earlier of the Harvest that you would reap, from those days of sowing in tears, did I Not?

Then ask.

The harvest is ripe, and the day of your blessings has dawned!  You are My Child, a Child of the Most High King.  Blessed and highly favored.  Therefore, as a child of the King, talk to Me - your Heavenly Father - and ask Me for what you need.  Do not be afraid to come to Me, to ask Me for what you need....   
And do not allow the enemy to cause you to feel unworthy of the promises of My Kingdom. There is no condemnation to those who are in Me; and no condemnation to those who are in My Son, Jesus Christ.  My Son - your Lord and Saviour - died on The Cross so that you could have the right to live a Blessed, beautiful life.  A life that belongs to you.  Have you forgotten this?

Just ask, for no good thing will I - the Lord your God - withhold from My Children who are walking with Me.  

Stop reasoning and just trust Me.
Today is the day that I Will show you My Power.
Rejoice.  Rejoice.
Rejoice and be glad in it!







Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 84:11 - For the LORD GOD is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. 

Luke 11:9-10 - And I say to you, Ask and it shall be given you. Seek and you shall find. Knock and it shall be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives. And he who seeks finds. And to him who knocks it shall be opened. 

James 1:5-8 - If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of GOD, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

Romans 8:1 - There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment