Wednesday, August 11, 2021

This is Your Time. A Time of Greatness..... (8.11.21)




My Child,
Open your eyes.
See what I Have promised.
And know that I Have given you
     all that you need to succeed. 

Let nothing take that away.  
I Have 'a Heritage' for you
     to own, on earth.
And it is time to take it back.

Therefore, stop assuming your time has passed, or that My Promises won’t happen.  It is never too late for Me to perform a miracle - My Miracles - in your life. So, do not give up.  Keep pressing your way forward.

Get ready for surprises and sudden moments.
For I Have a Mighty Plan for you.

Get ready for GOD Moments in your life.  Moments when you know that no one could have done this but Me, your GOD. These moments - My Moments - may come as a sudden revelation, a vision, a dream or even a sudden miracle. So be watchful and pray.  And as you watch and pray - you will realize, recognize and walk thru the doors I Have opened for you.  Watch Me.  Watch Me step in and change things.  For it is My Will for you to be blessed.

Stand and believe for your healing.  
Stand and believe for your deliverance. 
Stand and believe for your breakthrough.  

You must decrease so that I Can increase. 

I Want you to be prepared for the blessings that I Am Sending to you.
My Child, believe that I Will do what I Promised you; and you will see Me Move in your life. You will experience blessed GOD Moments from Me. 

the enemy has constructed many plans to try and destroy you; but I Say, STAND ON MY WORD, and know I DO NOT Share My Power with the enemy.  Know that the enemy has NO POWER against My Plans.  For I Am GOD, all by Myself, and I Have 'Absolute Power' over all things. the enemy cannot - no matter how hard he may try - touch you; because long ago, while you were still in your mother's womb, I Specifically Covered you in My Son's Blood and I Made sure that My Holy Spirit always is with you. 

My Child, stand and believe in My Word - and the Words I Have promised you. I Am not a man that I Should lie.

I Will Bless you
And keep you.
Because you believe
   in Me.
 




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 

Romans 4:19-21 - And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about a hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb: He staggered not at the promise of GOD through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 

Isaiah 48:3 - I have declared the former things from the beginning, and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass. 

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 

Psalm 71:21 - Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side. 

Ephesians 1:19 - And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, 



No comments:

Post a Comment