Thursday, August 12, 2021

See It All Differently. Take God's Hand, Face the Future With Renewed Faith & A New Determination. And OVERCOME!! (8.12.21)

All,
This message was sent out before but I'm sending it again because we all need to hear this again today. GOD is with us and will never leave us regardless of what our natural eyes see. Everything He allow to happen is for a purpose. We might not understand it at that moment but we must realize our ways are not His ways and our thoughts are not His thoughts. 

Marilyn

########





My Child,
Do not look at the thing that is in front of you as something to 'bring you down' or as 'another stumbling block.'

If you call it a stumbling block, then it will be.

I Know that at times it can be hard; however, look at it differently.  See it as another opportunity for Me to be glorified. See it as an opportunity to overcome, as a faithful soldier in My Army - the Army of the Lord. When you face the pressures of life, 'in faith;' you will see, with Me, that you are more than a conqueror!  And that nothing is too hard for Me. 

In the past, some of you stumbled and fell.  Some of you tried to do things in your own strength and force the door open.  Doing this only led to disappointment.  Some of you just simply 'fell apart.'  Doing this led to depression and despair.  Some of you constantly questioned Me, allowing your faith to become lukewarm.  Doing this just led to opening up a prime opportunity for the enemy to wreak more havoc.  No matter how it originated, the stumbling and falling has left many of My Beautiful, Brilliant Children worn, defeated, confused and undermined your confidences.  Now, some of you wonder if you can face what is ahead of you.  To overcome what you could not in the past, you must: #1. believe that I Am Who I Am, and 2. be led by My Holy Spirit. 

Trust that I Know what lies before you.
And I Know what the end shall be.

Take My Hand, and face what lies before you. Face it with faith and with determination. With My Help, you will be able to do what you could not do, before. You will overcome. You will overcome.  You will overcome.

YOU.
WILL.
OVERCOME!!

My Precious One, when you move out in faith, you will know that I Am your God and that I Have prepared the way before you.

Now, lift your head up, and look forward.  Look at (and look to) the way that is before you.

Step forward in faith, and soon you will see why I Led you this way.
You will see that the road you have walked has not been in vain. 
You will see I Have prepared the way before you.

And you will be edified.
And I Will be glorified. 

 




Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Deuteronomy 31:8 - And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Joshua 1:9 - Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy GOD is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Isaiah 45:2 - I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

Isaiah 52:12 - For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you
 and the GOD of Israel will be your reward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment