Sunday, August 1, 2021

Be Watchful.... and Pray! (8.1.21)



My Child,
Some of you seem unable to focus. 

Too many things to consider and circumstances you've had to deal with, have spread you thin - and worn you out. 

This is no time to get bogged down. 
Watch.  Pray.  And gather yourself up.

It is time to prioritize.
It is time to get focused,
     on what really matters. 

Remember, procrastination is your enemy; so do what you can to stay on top of the things that require your attention. 

Be watchful, pray, and stay focused on Me; and I Will give you direction and My Wisdom, so that you can stay on course.

It is also important that some of you guard your personal boundaries, so that others don't exploit or take advantage of your time or energy. 

Be ever so watchful for the lies from the enemy that cause you to lose confidence or feel aimless.  Be watchful, pray, walk in My Holy Spirit and walk in your Spirit. Put your confidence in Who I Am and not in what you see

I Have already given you My Power and My Authority; to do all that I Have called you to accomplish. For those of you who need help, I Will help you to keep your thoughts clear of unnecessary chatter. 

I Will bring My Tranquility and My Order, to your life.


 


Read and Meditate on God's Word
Colossians 3:2 - Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

Philippians 2:5 - Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus

Romans 8:5 - For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. 

Matthew 26:41 - Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment