Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Still, Small Voice (8.31.21)

My Child,
You called out to Me today, because your spirit feels so heavy. 

I Heard you.
And I Am with you.
I Know and I See what
     you are going through.

I Know why your heart is troubled.
I Know why your spirit feels heavy.  

Many of you have too much on your mind.  And too many of you are worried about what will happen next. 

Hear Me Child, especially if this is you.

If you don’t stop and release it all, it will only get worse.

How can you know what to do, if many of you won’t stop for a moment and listen to Me? I Will not shout, but I Will Speak in My Still, Small Voice - often through My Holy Spirit. I Will nudge your soul.  And when this happens, please listen to what I Am Saying to you.

Some of you have cried out to Me for help. However, you won’t take the next, very necessary step - which is to take the time to wait in My Presence, to receive My Wisdom and to discern My Understanding, the Will of what I Would have you to do. I DEEPLY Desire to relieve you of the burdens that you are feeling; but for some of you - too many of you - continue to bind My Hands because you won’t stop and listen to Me.

Take some time away from what you are doing
     and spend time in My Presence, Beloved. 

Whatever you are doing, it is not more important than how I Want to lead you onto the path of My Will for your life. Spend time in My Word by meditating on the Scriptures that the Holy Spirit will guide you to and place in your heart.

Doors are open. 
They are already open. 
And the help you asked Me for,
     will be waiting for you.

Be at peace, knowing that I Have Promised to never leave you nor forsake you.

My Word does not lie.
I Am not a man that I Should lie.

All power over all things, are in My Hand. the enemy does not, and will never have, power over you -  because you are My Child, and you are covered in the Blood of My Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Now rest MY Child!
Trust.
Listen.
And spend time with Me & My Word....

 


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Jeremiah 33:3 - Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.

Proverbs 4:5 - Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither turn away from the words of My mouth.

Isaiah 26:3-4 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD forever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:

Isaiah 30:21 - And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. 


No comments:

Post a Comment