Saturday, August 21, 2021

Leave the Past.... In the Past. (8.21.21)



My Child,
There is a bright new day waiting for you.
And it is time - actually well over due time - to bury the past.
And it is time for you move forward onto greater frontiers.

Some of you have wasted some of My Precious, Unredeemable Time focusing on what once was, or what might have been. Remember Child, you cannot change the past. No matter how much you may want to, or think that you should.  You cannot change it.  So, let the past go.

I Know, that at times you experienced moments, which felt so unbearable, so paralyzing, so dreadful, so devastating. However, none of those moments were (or will ever be) stronger than My Will for your life. 

My Child, many of you should be able to see by now,
     that with Me in your life, I Will NOT let anything
     destroy you. 

Nothing can stop My Hand in your life. 
Press forward, beyond the hurt and pain.
And know that I Am with you.
ALWAYS.
Even in the tough times.
I Am there.  Holding you.
Protecting you.
I Am there, ALWAYS.

I Have also placed some of My Anointed Children in your life to help and assist you. There is much they can share, and there is much that you can gain from each other.

A new life is beginning to open up before you. 
Leave the past behind you.
Trust and go forward.
Unafraid.

For My Grace Is more than sufficient, to meet your every need.


 


 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Isaiah 43:18-19 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment