Sunday, August 15, 2021

God's Word Shall Be Fulfilled In Your Life (8.15.21)




My Child,
Never assume that what seems to be a barren season won’t change in one moment of time.  In the microcosms of a milli-second.  

For I Have been listening intently to your prayers.  And you will surely birth much Spiritual Fruit, and many Prophetic Destinies - because I Have Ordained it.  Even now, I Am helping you fulfill everything that I Have Called you to do.  For the Gifts and Callings that I Have given to My People shall not become null and void. My Word shall be accomplished in your life. 

Therefore, I Say, this day, that
     your ministry shall not be fruitless.
But that it shall be fulfilled.

It is important for you to remember that just because you are in My Will does not mean that you won’t endure trials and tribulations.

Let Me Say that again.  It is important for you to remember that just because you are in My Will does not mean that you won’t endure trials and tribulations.  In fact, often when you are walking in My Will, is when everything may feel like or everything appears to be against you.   But study My Word Children.  Study Abraham, Elijah, Jacob, David, Paul, Peter and most importantly, My Son, Jesus Christ.  They all had unprecedented challenges, faced relentless enemies and oft times struggled (sometimes even fell) in their faith - but they always renewed their faith, they always turned to Me, and I Never left nor forsook them.  And I will never leave or forsake you. 

For it is then - when you are walking in My Will, steeped in My Word and elevating in your walk with Me - that is when the enemy attempts to come against you the strongest because he does not want you to succeed. the enemy will attempt to make it seem like you are not advancing with what I’ve Called you to do.  the enemy will attempt to make it seem like you are going backward instead of forward. During these times, you must remember My Son's Words, “In the world, ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world - John 16:33.”  I Sent My Son to earth to overcome.  My Son, Jesus Christ, overcame.  And.  You.  Will.  Too.......

My Child, when I Put My Gifts and My Callings in you; those Gifts and My Word/Calling will not return/come back to Me, without bearing fruit.

I Will cause your gift to touch somebody, somewhere, at just the right time. So, take your eyes off all the natural things, especially those things that cause you to believe that you won’t be successful.

Stop believing your gifts have become null and void.

Instead of believing in the negative things you think, see, believe and/or hear from others; you simply need to keep believing and saying "that My Word will be fulfilled in your life."   

That is all you need to do. 
Believe it.  AND Speak it.

Believe that your Gifts will touch lives.
Believe that My Calling for you is mighty.
Believe that you will bear fruit.
Believe that you will be fulfilled.

Believe in Me.
Believe in My Word.
For My Word shall be accomplished in your life.

I Love you, My Child.
Now believe and speak.
For you are called.
For you are gifted.
For you are Mine.

 



Read and Meditate on God's Word
Numbers 11:23 - And the LORD said unto Moses, Is the Lord's hand waxed short? thou shalt see now whether my word shall come to pass unto thee or not. 

Numbers 23:19 - GOD is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? 

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. 

1 Corinthians 2:9 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which GOD hath prepared for them that love him. 

Romans 11:29 - For the gifts and calling of GOD are without repentance. 



No comments:

Post a Comment