Sunday, August 8, 2021

God's Mercy, Grace & LOVE! (8.8.21)



My Child,
My Mercy and My Grace are more than enough to see you through the new storm that has entered your life.

Therefore, do not allow what you’re facing to cause you to believe that you cannot make it.

Do not shake your head and give up.
Do not give up on Me.
Because I haven’t given up on you.

I Am still here.
I Have not changed.
I Will never allow you to go through anything alone.
 
Do not let the lies of the enemy make you believe that it’s not worth the fight. the enemy wants you to give up because you are so close to Victory. he wants you to stop short of your Victory, just like you did in past times.

My Beautiful, Precious, Brilliant Child, I Say to you, do not let him win. Do not allow the heat of the battle to cause you to run away. I Am calling you to run to the battle.  Face it, with Me by your side. It looks impossible for man, but I Am not a man. I Am that I Am.  And nothing is impossible for Me. 
 
Rise up My Conqueror. I Love you, and I Care about all you’re going through.

I Am faithful, and I Promise that you will get through this. You will get through this because I Am with you. My promises are My Word, and My Word is My Promise. Now, I have given you My Word and My Promise. 

And they are more than enough to carry you through.

So, let’s face this thing together, we won’t fail.

I Have wonderful plans for you.
I Have Loved you since the day I formed
     you in your mother's womb.
I Have been waiting patiently for you.

Now STAND on My Word.
And Let's Go!

 





Let Us Pray
Lord,
may we always trust in Your guidance
and leadership to bring us out into victory.

We are so blessed to know that You won’t fail us
or never leave us alone.
Amen


 Read and Meditate on God's Word 
2 Corinthians 2:14 - Now thanks be unto GOD, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of His knowledge by us in every place.
 
2 Corinthians 4:8-10 - in every way having been troubled, but not having been hemmed in; having been perplexed, but not utterly at a loss; having been persecuted, but not having been forsaken; having been thrown down, but not having been destroyed; always bearing about the dying of the Lord Jesus in the body, so that the life of Jesus also might be revealed in our body. 
 
2 Corinthians 12:9 - And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore I will rather glory in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may overshadow me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment