Friday, October 22, 2021

Do Not Be Afraid to Ask (10.22.21)



My Child,
There is something you want to ask Me,
     but you wonder if you have the right
     to do so. 

All My Children need to realize that I Know everything about them. I Know their thoughts, even when far away. Therefore, I Already Know what it is you want to ask of Me. 

Child, I Am waiting for you to ask. 
You have not, because you ask not. 
Ask, and you will receive, so that
      your joy will be full. 

I Am Your Heavenly Father, and it is My Pleasure to supply your needs. It is My Joy to give you the blessings of My Kingdom, blessings that are stored up for you. 

Do not allow the enemy to bring condemnation upon you, and cause you to feel unworthy of the promises of My Kingdom. There is no condemnation to those who are in My Son, Jesus Christ; and you with Me. 

You have the right to live a blessed life.
It belongs to you. 


Hear Me Child.

You have the right to live a blessed life.
It belongs to you.

If you remember, I Sent My Son, so that you would have life more abundantly.  Some of you, Children, seem to have forgotten this. Some of you seem to have forgotten who you are, and to Whom you belong to.... So let Me Remind you. 

You Are My Child.
You Are My Love.
I Love You.

You are a Child of the King. 
Your inheritance is waiting for you.
You are blessed and highly favored.
And all that I Have, belongs to you.

Therefore, as My Child - a Child of the King - come and talk with Me. 
Talk to Me, Your Father, and ask for what you need. 
Come now, Child.  Do not be afraid.

Ask My Child, just ask.
Ask My Child.

Just Ask.....  

.



Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 139:1-2 - O Lord, You have searched me and have known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. 

John 16:23-24 - And in that day you shall ask Me nothing. Truly, truly, I say to you, Whatever you shall ask the Father in My name, He will give you. Before now you have asked nothing in My name; ask and you shall receive, that your joy may be full. 

Luke 12:32 - Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. 

Romans 8:1 - There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. 

Galatians 4:7 - So that you are no longer a slave, but a son; and if a son, also an heir of GOD through Christ. 


No comments:

Post a Comment