Friday, October 8, 2021

Praise Will Lead You to Victory (10.8.21)



My Child,
There is so much going on in your lives, that for some of you, it is affecting your time of prayer with Me.

You don’t have to know what to pray, because My Holy Spirit will make intercessions for you.  All I Want you to do is to humble yourself before Me, praise Me (no matter what the circumstances, through the good and the bad), and bless My Name.  Yes, just take the time to say, “Thank you, Lord," and call upon My Name.  

Praise is your pathway to peace.
Set everything else aside.
And enter into a time of praise. 

I Have heard your every cry.
Now, sing a song of praise.

Take your mind away from the things which trouble your spirit, and bless Me.  Just say "I Bless the Lord."  For Child, your deliverance is at hand.  Therefore, you have nothing to fear. Do not allow the evil one to steal your peace.  Resist him and he will leave you alone.

Trust in Me and know that I Am near to all who are of a broken heart and a contrite spirit. So, why don’t you praise Me?  Yes, knowing that I Am with you is more than enough reason to give Me all the praise, all the honor and all the glory.

Praise is the pathway to unblock what the enemy
      is trying to do.  
Praise is the pathway to keep your hope alive in Me.
Oh, how I inhabit the praises of My people. 

Praise Me for My Love.
Praise Me for My Tender Mercies.
Praise Me for My Loving Grace.  

Praise Me, for you were created to praise Me.  You were created to praise The One Who gave you everlasting life.  Prayer is the key to the door.  And prayer is the first step, but it is not the only step.  Praising Me will unlock the door and lead you through.

Lift up My Name in praise, this day.
And send the enemy of your soul fleeing. 

Praise precedes Victory EVERY TIME.

Now, praise your way to victory.
For I Am Lord of Breakthrough.
And I Love you, My Child.

Pray.
Praise.
Walk.  #OrderedSteps
Victory.




Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 22:3 - But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.

Psalm 34:1 - I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

Psalm 34:4 - I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 34:17-18 - The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Psalm 148:5 - Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created.

Romans 8:26-27 - Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of GOD.

Ephesians 4:27 - Neither give place to the devil.


James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to GOD. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.





No comments:

Post a Comment