Friday, October 15, 2021

Do You Remember? (10.15.21)



My Child, 
Do you remember your earlier days?  When some of you were as 'bold as a lion;' and always stood your ground, as you confessed My Name?  There was a time when, for some of you, there was a great anticipation to spend time with Me, whether it was reading My Word or being in prayer.

Do you remember the times when you were lost in My Presence - while you worshiped, soaked, or just rested in the shadow of My Arms? All the while you did this, your heart was set on seeking My Face. In those days, many of you had the faith to step out of the boat and to walk on water, much like My Son did, because your eyes were fixed on Me - The Author and Finisher of your faith.  You knew and you  believed, with childlike faith, that you could do all things through My Son, Jesus Christ, who strengthened you.  And THAT made you more than a conqueror in Me.

Then, for many of you, the wind and the waves of the 'sea of life' begin to intensify.  Too many of you began to look at the storms and the circumstances of life, instead of keeping your eyes on Me. 

And thus, many of you started to sink.

However, know this My Beloved, I Have not left you.  I Never left you.  I AM Still holding your hand.  Even when you don't know it.  Even when you can't feel it.  Even when you wonder where I AM....  I AM right there...... Though you may be underneath the surface of life's waters and feel alone, I AM the same.  Yesterday, today and always. I AM the same GOD that you knew before.  I AM The GOD of Abraham, Isaac, Elijah, and you.  I AM the same yesterday, today, and forever. I Never change.  And because I Never change.  Because I Knew you first.  Because I Knew you before the world, your parents - before you knew you; call out to Me.  I AM here for you.  Just call out to Me - with praise, expectation, humility, boldness, trust and conviction.  Call out to Me!



My Child, if you lift up your holy hands in praise....  If you cry out to Me with praise, prayer and thanksgiving......  If you do these things.....  I Will lift you up, and place your feet upon solid rock.

In this world, you are going to have trials and tribulations, heartache and pain - but do not fear.  For I Sent My Son to set the world free.  To be an example.  To set a precedence.  I sent Him to show ALL MY CHILDREN, that with His Death on the Cross & Resurrection on the Third Day, that I Have overcome this world.   He - My Son - showed you, Children, how to overcome this world. 

So for many of you, you are walking with Me.  Trusting Me.  You are here, reading My Message to the nations.  And you are spending time in My Word, with Me in prayer and communing with those who LOVE Me, spend time with Me and encourage you - in Me - constantly, persistently, consistently. 


And for those who have wandered away.  Those who used to walk with Me, struggle in walking with Me, or have never walked with Me.  If those of you will once again seek Me, with all your heart,  you shall find Me. 

You are never out of My Sight, Child.
Nor are you ever 'too far down,'
      that I Cannot reach down.
And save you.


I Love you, My Child.
I Want the best for you.
I AM Always here for you.
I Leave you not.

Now come and spend time with Me.
Study, embrace & steep in My Word.
For I Have much for you.
Much for you to do.
Much to give you.
And much for you to give & do
     for others.

Remember.
Never forget.
My Love for you.
Be bold.
Stand your ground.
For we - yes, we - you and Me,
     have much to do.  Together.

I Love you.




Read and Meditate on God's Word
1 Chronicles 16:12 - Remember his marvellous works that he hath done, his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;

Psalm 77:11 - I will remember the works of the LORD: surely I will remember thy wonders of old.

Psalm 91:15 - He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

Psalm 143:5 - I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands




No comments:

Post a Comment