Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Greater Faith (10.5.21)




My Children,
Many of you have either just come through, or - any day now - are about to com through, a rough trial....  And it turned out just as I Told you it would, didn't it?  In fact, for many of you, it turned out even better than you could have ever imagined.  I Know it took longer than you expected, but My Blessing came right when you needed it the most. There are always reasons when My Blessings are delayed, so be patient, Child.  Be patient.  Trust Me.  And KNOW that I Am GOD.  Know that I Am YOUR GOD.

My Child, before a blessing can come to pass, things must be worked out in your life to prepare you to receive. I Know that in the beginning, many of you could not believe that anything good would happen.  Simply because of the way things looked.  However, look at how things turned out.  And how they turned this way and that way, and then turned another way, to finally turn out a different way....  Because you turned it over to Me.  Because you displayed "greater faith."   Because you fully trusted Me.

I Am so pleased that you did not become so weary and so faint at the tribulations, so as to give up.  You never gave up Child.  No matter the trials and tribulations which came against you. Instead, you chose to exercise greater faith in Me.  And in doing so, I was able, you allowed Me to strengthen you by My Holy Spirit. You took your hands off the situation and trusted Me to do the impossible.  And My Child, that is exactly what happened.  Your trust and faith opened the door to "An Impossible Season," and I Did the impossible in your life.

You have always known that greater faith requires absolute surrender. 
You have always known that in order to have greater faith you have to let go of worldly thoughts and be transformed by renewing your mind.  
That is the only way you can prove what is the good, and acceptable, and My perfect will. (Romans 12:2).
And most recently, you knew - or you realized - that you must surrender all, trust Me, talk to Me and walk with Me.  No matter what.  And exercise "greater faith."

It pleases Me that you never lost hope. 
You took the limits off of Me and trusted Me.
You honored My Word.
I Am proud of you, My Child.
I love you.

And now, because of your love for Me,
     you are abounding in greater faith.  

 
 

 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Matthew 15:28 - Then Jesus answered and said to her, O woman, great is your faith! So be it to you even as you wish. And her daughter was healed from that very hour. 

Romans 12:2 - And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of GOD. 

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 

2 Corinthians 4:16 - For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. 

Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 

Luke 1:37 - For with GOD nothing shall be impossible.



No comments:

Post a Comment