Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Worrying Is Not Good For You..... (10.20.21)


My Child,
Worrying is not good for you. Place your trust in Me, and what I Am able to do, what I Have done, and what I Am planning to do in your life. For many of you, going to others for advice and comfort will only make things worse. Believe it or not, Beloved, there are those who want to see you miserable so they can rejoice behind your back. There are others who think that they know the best for you, but they have their own issues and are just focusing on you to avoid their own issues.  There are others who are so torn and conflicted, that they cannot see the wooden beam in their own eye.  And there are those who still see the 'you, you were' 3, 5, 10 years ago - they cannot see the you who has overcome, the you you are now, nor the you you will become.  Not everyone is your friend, Child.  Not everyone deserves a voice in your life.  Not everyone is being honest, so why do you continue to confide in them?

I Am the truth, the life and the way!
I Have power over everything.
I Know everything there is to know about you,
   for I formed and knew you in your mothers womb.
I Am the only one who can change your situation.
And I Am the only one who can see what man cannot see.

So trust in My Ability to change things in a positive way.
Trust those that I send your way, AFTER you have come to Me.
Talked to Me.
Prayed with and through Me.
Discerned with Me.

You are very precious to Me, and I do not want you to worry.  When you worry, it does not help anything or anyone.   Especially you.

It is not good for your emotions or your body. So, please do not worry, Child.  Instead, place your trust in Me, always.

And again, be careful who you share your concerns with, not everyone wants you to be happy. Not everyone is happy themselves.  And not many of them 'go to Me, first;' too many of My Children live in AND of the world.  They pick up their phone (to call and complain or seek counsel or comfort) before they pick up their Bible (to seek council, comfort, true wisdom, discernment, the proper answer). 

Only share when you know they have My Wisdom and My Spirit OVERflowing in their lives. And even then, there are things that you cannot share.  Things that I have not yet finished with.  So practice your own discernment, when you need to be mindful of your words, leave it in My Hands and let My Holy Spirit lead and guide you. 

Also, not everyone will help you, but I Have promised to never leave you nor forsake you. I Know all about your needs, your desires; and I Know about everything that is happening in your life. I Am the best "person" to help you, so come to Me - especially for those moments when the enemy may attempt to place negative thoughts in your mind. Rebuke him, in the Mighty Name of My Son Jesus, and he must - and will - flee!!


Read and Meditate on God's Word
Matthew 6:31-34 - Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?  (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of GOD, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Mark 11:24 - Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. 

Philippians 4:6-7 - Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell GOD what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience GOD's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.




Worrying doesn’t change anything,
but trusting in GOD changes everything



No comments:

Post a Comment