Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Praise Unlocks The Door (10.12.21)

My Child,
I Know that there are days when you feel like quitting.

My Precious Child, do not quit.
Please continue on the path where I Have Called you.

Change your mindset.  Change your actions.  Change your outlook.  For if you are persistent in praising Me, you will receive the Abundant Blessings that I Have promised; and you will find that your endurance in other areas of life will grow.

Praise Me in the midst of the storm.
As praise will unlock the door.

Faithfulness, in living a life of praise, at times, can be difficult.

The world is a negative place filled with people who complain and are ungrateful. People who show little disregard for their fellow man.  People who do not have a heart for me.  People who hurt people, instead of following My Way, a way of Love. 

However, when you praise Me you stand out from the crowd, and I Am Honored. As you continue to praise Me, I Will Bring your heart to a deeper understanding of My Love. And the more that you choose to praise Me; the more that you choose to take your mind off of the things of this world that are not of Me; the more you focus your mind on Me and what I say, and not what others say; the more that you do these things - you will find yourself being transformed into a more positive, hopeful, and confident person.  Because praise will unlock the door.

In times of great pressure, it is easy to believe that I Am not on your side and that I Am not really changing your life. It is easy to believe that you should shut the world out and only do what you want to do. Interact how you want to react.  That is not Me.  That is you.  However you MUST come to Me in prayer and praise.  You must, in those moments, praise Me.  Shut your mind off.  Stop thinking about it.  Stop talking about it.  Stop seeking man's counsel and seek My Counsel.  Praise Me.  And bask in My Love for you.  For you know full well that the idea that 'I Am not on your side, or I Am not really changing your life,' you know this is not the truth.

Never ever forget, greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4).  Give Me Praise and Thanksgiving in all things. Believe that everything I Am doing is working together for your good, because you love Me.  And then give Me the highest praise.   

Praise Me for being your Rock, Fortress, and Deliverer.
Praise Me for knowing that you can find refuge in Me.
Praise Me that you don’t have to be afraid.

When life feels as though it’s too difficult, you can praise Me and take refuge in the shelter of My Mighty Arms. I Will shield you from the enemy.  And I Will use the stumbling blocks placed in your way to lead you to a better place - as long as your mind on ME.  

Remember, praise unlocks the door to experiencing My Presence, My Blessings, My Love and My Discernment.

Praise is the key.
To unlock the door.
I Love you, My Child.

Now - #rightNow - use your Key,
     the Key of Praise. 
Unlock.  And walk. 
Through the door.




Read and Meditate on God's Word 
Psalm 18:46 - The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the GOD of my salvation be exalted.

Psalm 106:1 - Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.

Romans 5:3-5 - And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; and patience, experience; and experience, hope: and hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of GOD is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. 

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 

Hebrews 13:15 - By him, therefore, let us offer the sacrifice of praise to GOD continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 - In everything give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you.

1 John 4:4 - Ye are of GOD, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world



No comments:

Post a Comment