Saturday, October 2, 2021

Pressure. Pressure. Pressure..... (10.2.21)



DearHeart,
When the pressures comes on like a mighty storm, and some of you choose to run around - frantically trying to see what your next move should be - it is hard, in that moment, (or at any time when you are "frantically trying") to see what I Am doing. For some of you, you end up feeling like you are in the middle of a loud crowd, and you hear everyone's voice shouting at you trying to tell you what needs to be done.  And in that moment, when you "feel" like it's a loud crowd, shouting and trying to tell you - that is the very time to center, breathe, block it all out..... and talk to Me.

My Child, when those pressures come, escape onto, up to the High Tower, which is Me.

Escape from the noise and
     Rise Up Higher
     to where I Am.

Then, when you are with Me, you will look down on the crowd, as if you were at the top of the tower, and you will see clearly what is happening. You will see from "My Perspective" and then, you will be able to understand (and gain insight) as to what I Am doing in your life.

For as long as you are trying to find Me amongst the noise, you will run into constant confusion.  And you will not find the safety and the peace that I Am constantly providing for you.  Whether you accept it or not; whether you "get quiet" enough to notice it or not: whether you believe that I Am offering you the option of "safety and peace" or not - I Am.  Your safety and peace have already been given to you.  Will you accept it?  Will you be open to it?  Will you immerse yourself in "My Safety and Peace;" as opposed to listening to others, the noise and giving your attention to the pressure.  As opposed to giving your attention to Me.

So, just stop for a moment.
Even now, My Child.
Just stop.
Right now.
Just take a moment.
Take a breath.
Hit pause.......

You must get away, shut out the world for a few moments, and dwell in My Presence.

Come with Me, beside the still waters, and see how I Am Calling out to you to come and receive My Direction and My Rest. You will receive it, as you turn away from everything else, and separate yourself unto Me.

I Have a Plan for your life.
I Have a Purpose for you. 

And I Can show you what is happening.
I Can give you the wisdom that you are lacking.
And I Can give you the strength, the joy, and the
     passion you need - to accomplish the task at hand.

So, stop running here and there.
Stop stressing and thinking so hard.

Stop "talking and thinking" about "how challenging & hard" your tasks are; about how hard the things you have to do are.  How "you have soooo much to do...."  Stop all that.  Hush.  Stop.

Just do it. 
Quietly. 
Confidently. 
Gratefully. 
Positively. 
Boldly.
Just do it........

And come into My Presence.  Just come.....

Come now Child.  Just come.  Don't think about it.  Don't give reasons (which are just cleverly wrapped excuses) as to why you can't, how much you have to do, etc. Etc.  Just come.....

And let me show you My Ways.
Lean into My Wisdom and My Guidance.
Focus on The Purpose and The Plan I Have for your life.

And I Will release you of your pressure.
And together, We - you AND Me, Child - will Rise Up Higher.
Together.
And eliminate.
The Pressure..... 





Read and Meditate on God's Word
2 Corinthians 4:8-10 - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. 
Mark 6:31 - And he said unto them, Come ye yourselves apart into a desert place, and rest a while: for there were many coming and going, and they had no leisure so much as to eat. 

Matthew 11:28-30 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. 

1 Corinthians 14:33 - For GOD is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the purposes which I am purposing for you, says Jehovah; purposes of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 

Psalm 23:2-3 - He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 



No comments:

Post a Comment