Thursday, November 25, 2021

A Thanksgiving Day Prayer (11.25.21)

Heavenly Father,
On this Thanksgiving Day, I bow on my knees. 
I open my heart, mind and spirit before You. 
To say Thank You.

I want to give You thanks for everything You have done in my life. I want to thank You for the blessings You have bestowed upon me; because You woke me up this morning, to be in my right mind. You gave me breath to breathe.  And most of all, You shower me, every morning, with Your Love, Grace & Mercy.  

Every day is Thanksgiving to me; because You are a loving and merciful GOD, who I thank each day. I  am grateful for each day that You Have bestowed Your Grace upon me and my family. I have so much to praise You for; because You Have blessed me, even when I did not deserve it. 

There have been times where I may have questioned Your Presence and/or Your Promises; because of circumstances that have happened in my life.  Please forgive me Lord, for being disobedient. Your Word Promised that You Will never leave me nor forsake me; regardless of the trials and tribulations I may face.

You are a loving and all powerful Father, who loves Your Children. 
And I know that we, as children of GOD - Your Children,
      must do our part too.
Our job is to believe, trust and obey Your Word.

And thank You for Your Son, King Jesus. Thank You for allowing me to share another Thanksgiving with those You Have chosen to be a part of my life. Lord, as You already know, there is so much hatred and division in families. I pray for healing and peace, as I rebuke the enemy and his works in the matchless Name of Your Son, Jesus.

Father, I Pray that You Will dispatch the Holy Spirit to bring healing, love and forgiveness to all families; as many, but not all, families prepare to partake in the food you have blessed them with.

May each family member lay aside confusion, hatred, jealousies and embrace Your Spirit which is Love, Forgiveness and Peace.

I Am thankful for how You Have blessed me; and I Will forever bless Your Name, Father.

In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
I pray this prayer.

Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment